Friday, May 20, 2011

Vegan Style Spaghetti

Now that i have food in the house and i can actually cook me a proper dinner. I decided to put a spin on spaghetti. Vegan Style. 30 minutes or less.

  • whole wheat spaghetti
  • can of cream of mushroom
  • Tofu
Of course boil some water, pinch of salt (and a pinch of salt over your shoulder for luck). And then cook the cream of mushroom next door to the spaghetti. you'll need a frying pan, EVOO, cut up the tofu in blocks of squares and throw them into the frying pan till they start showing the shade of golden brown. Be sure not to leave their side. Then as the cream of mushroom has had a chance to heat up, mix it together with the tofu. Drain the spaghetti. And Voila you have dinner made, Vegan Style.

I had this last night and it was very good.

I like to experiment and try new things in the kitchen, Rachel Ray has inspired me to be more adventurous in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment