Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Australia...they do drive on the wrong side!


Australia... I just always thought they drove on the opposite side of the car but never had an idea they drove on the "wrong" side of the road also. Thought that was just England. 

I am so used to shifting my manual car with my right hand, i would have to switch over to the left brain thinking when i move to Australia for a year with my work visa. So i think if i ever drove there, it would be strange at first remembering to shift with my left hand, not my right. But i would get used to it quick - i hope!

Seeing my friends pictures from her Brisbane trip - just confirmed all this confusion... Thank you!

It was weird seeing the driver in the passenger seat driving... and i have to drive later on today! Hope i do not get to confused and start driving on the "wrong" side of the road.

But seeing the pictures did not help - i want to go... NOW! don't you just enjoy seeing someone elses pictures from some where and you then get the urge of wanting to go that second... It's tough but I suppose healthy because it motivates us to Travel!! Which i think Everyone should get out and do once in their life time. There is a WHOLE world of possibilities out there to open and broaden our horizons! Get out and Enjoy it. Live it. Experience it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment