Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Day 11 (until i leave)

Exchanging your money into the currency of the country you are going to. Earlier i was at the bank exchanging my canadian dollars into american dollars. Thank you USD for being weak, giving me more money in my pocket.

Another important thing to consider especially if you are planning on renting a car, make sure your license will not expire.
Earlier i just renewed my license. Hoping the plastic version will get to me before i leave. If not my temporary license will work just fine for driving. But that means i will have to use my passport for when i go out to the clubs which i really did not want to do but you got to do what you got to do.

Lastly, Reserve your car rental with the company you choose to rent the car from. I chose Enterprise, after searching a week for car rentals in Los Angeles. And if i stay in the state of California it is unlimited mileage, perfect and also 24 hour return, even better.

Well that seems like a enough things done for a days worth before i leave. I better go hide my US money now so not even you will find it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment