But I am not so sure about the extra free - if it was worth it! 20 bucks extra for someone else to book flights for you, Is it worth the extra cash spent?
Doing it yourself -
- A little more time spent to search all the airline options - Price comparing
- Have control on when you want to depart and arrive
- And have control on how much money to spend on airfare
Travel Agent -
- They make you worried, if taking a certain airline is the right choice!
- The extra fee in booking through a Travel Agent
- Do all the hard work for you!
To be honest I am not too sure If i will use a Travel Agent again - I am just so used to do everything myself. Point taken on why I am the one phoning Contiki Holidays directly when I book my tours. And it is just how I network, doing such things by myself. No offense taken to the Travel Agents, I know this is your job - but I think I am just one of those travelers who needs to do it myself.
Thanks though, UNIGLOBE GEO for booking my Flight from Cairo to Madrid for January 6th, 2013. But I think I will be booking my second flight on my own!