Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Day I tried MARMITE!

After many hunts I finally found some Marmite here in Canada - which it must be the English version because New Zealand there is a shortage of the stuff from the earthquake that did something to the factory, that they are still fixing. So my kiwi friend told me, so it must be the English version of Marmite.

It was a strong, salty taste to it -

I did not even put a big spread on the toast and It was strong taste. Ingredients: Yeast Extract, Salt, Dehydrated carrots and onions, spice extracts. But I continued on eating figured I would get used to it and hopefully I will - being that I am a surrogate aussie.

Now only to find some vegemite now - which I have a feeling I will only find some when I move to Australia!

No comments:

Post a Comment