Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Today I added some Bounce into my Life!

Today as i was driving into Stony Plain running errands before work, 102.3 Now Radio was playing odd ball of songs that they do not normally play. It was way scattered and was making my head spin and to be honest not enjoyable to listen to because they were jumping all around the place. It was like the Radio Station has ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder).

It was too much for me to handle so I switched to 91.7 The Bounce for some more upbeat music, for being such a gloomy Tuesday afternoon. And I found myself dancing in the car again, as I once was when i was listening to 102.3 Now Radio but the past few weeks I have not found myself dancing in the car to Now's music. They have lost their Wow factor.

As of 2 o'clock 102.3 Now Radio had lost a Now Family member and 91.7 The Bounce had gained a listener. I ended up being in a better mood after listening to 91.7 The Bounce for just a couple hours. They put the Bounce back into my life, That Now Radio had taken away.

The Bounce's music is more upbeat and actually has a rotation to play through, not like 102.3 Now Radio how they, I have noticed have been playing a lot of the same songs over and over again because the Now family listeners are requesting the same songs over and over again. I may be wrong but that is just what I have been hearing. And it was getting tiresome so I did something about it, once i turned that channel on the radio I felt refreshed and smiling again!

I need a break from the Now Family, and I need some Bounce in my life! "Put some Bounce into your Life and Listen to 91.7 The Bounce today"

No comments:

Post a Comment