Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Can't go home again!

So this morning I had many flashbacks while i was walking down, and driving around Fort Saskatchewan. I just had to come back one last time and learned that I am content and the happiest I have ever been in years - this city is only a memory!

Walking down the streets I was seeing the businesses but i was not recognizing a single one, this was not the place i grew up - there had to be something more.... But there was not!! There is still that open lot where that bookstore once was but burnt down years ago, or that hotel that caught flame but a new business in it's place, or that once was chinese restaurant that is now a ballet studio, or that park that made me more of a girl and made me a young lady from my first kiss.

I am seeing but I do not recognize, that house that built me....

You leave home and you move on and you do the best you can, and when you get lost in this old world and forget who you are you can not return home and after today I only found a memory from the house that built me, not a home! ...and you know what I am happy that I only did find a memory.

I get a little bit stronger each day waking up with a smile on my face and waiting for that something more....


There got to be something more... and there is! Take that jump and go for it. You will not know until you have tried! #haveYOUdoneit?

No comments:

Post a Comment