Saturday, April 28, 2012

4 months.

4 months from my last Contiki trip and the travel bug is coming back to bite me again. That must have been the urge to pay off my Egypt trip 6 months ahead of time, saving $110. Now just to purchase those plane tickets which i have been looking at moving that trip up, defiantly not in the summer months (July or August) as it is so expensive, more than $2000 to fly round trip. Well compared to $1400-$1800 i can get in June, or September-December.

Got a nice tax return back but will not be able to see much of that, as i am making a nice large contribution into my TFSA for my Australia support funds, which will get me closer to my move date. Where first i anticipate September 2013 (that way it gives me some room to save) but defiantly looking forward to pushing that date up.

Nice thing about Summer approaching, all those part time summer positions are opening up (perfect for picking up extra cash) - so i am getting my resume out there. Do not get me wrong I do enjoy my job at the Hotel - Hospitality Industry is defiantly for me. I moved Hotels at such a perfect time, Independent to Chain. Funny how Life works out in your favor, if only it can bring you the lottery winnings. But really how fun would life be if winning the lottery was that easy. I know that i am stronger because I worked hard to pay for all three Contiki trips last year myself, working hard towards what I want - having that accomplished feeling.

Last night I applied to be a server on the Edmonton Queen Riverboat - good thing i have server experience. And thanks to my Marketing Diploma from Lethbridge College - Marketing has opened many doors for me, as it is a wide range skill you can do anything you set your mind to with such diploma.

Although, each day that Australia door opens a little more each day letting that light shine through so I know that is my destiny to move to the land down under.

No comments:

Post a Comment